niedziela, 11 grudnia 2011

Queen Life is real tekst

Guilt stains on my pillow


blood on my terraces


torsos in my closet


shadows from my past life is real


life is real, life is real, so real


sleeping in my leisure


waking up in a minefield


dream is just a pleasure dome


love is a roulette wheel - life is real

life is real, life is real, oh yeah


success is my breathing space


I brought it on myself


I will price it


I will cash it


I can take it or leave it


loneliness is my hiding place


breasfeeding myself


what more can I say


I have swallowed the bitter pill


I can taste it, I can taste it


life is real, life is real, life is real


music will be my mistress


loving like a whore


Lennon is a genius


living in every pore


life is real, life is real, life is real, so real


life is cruel


life is a bitch


life is real - so real.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz